It's December 1st, and November and my first NaNoWriMo are behind me. Definitely an enlightening experience and more.
Having been asked not too long ago what my passion in life was, I would now have to say that Learning is my passion. The facts listed below illustrate a large part of my learning over the last 6 years and the last 30 days!
1. I finished with 21,599 words.
2. I was short 28,401 words.
3. My initial outline for Tutankhamen was 4,000 words.
4. Guinevere: On the Eve of Legend ended up being around 28,000 words.
5. Young Knights of the Round Table: The King's Ransom is currently at 23,400 words and at the editor.
6. Guinevere took 5 years to write, edit, and publish.
7. Young Knights has taken 2 years to write, rewrite, and now edit.
8. Tutankhamen-An Autobiography took 8 months to research and outline, and 30 days to write the first draft!
9. My fundraising goal for Young Writers was $250; I raised $255.
10. I didn't make the 50,000 words, but I still came out a winner and richer for the experience.
Thank you all for your support.
And to my writing buddy, Alice. Let me know how you finished NaNoWriMo.