Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Published!!!

Guinevere: On The Eve Of Legend is now published and available for purchase.

To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Please visit my website (click on the cover in the upper left hand corner of my blog) to view sales options and to read part of the story.  

There is going to be a release/signing party on May 2nd.  Signed books will be available for purchase.  If you live out of state or will be out of town that weekend and would like a signed copy, let me know, and we'll work out the details.

Hope you visit and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book suggestions. My son is currently reading Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. Hw wants to check out some of the other books you suggested when he finishes this series.
    Carol B

    ReplyDelete