Sunday, August 7, 2022

Keep Moving Forward

 

ASTONISHMENT best describes my feeling as I prepared to write a new author interview and saw the last time I posted here! How could it have been January 2022?!! A lot of water has gone under the bridge since December 2021, but even more has flooded that bridge threatening to destroy it. It hasn't been an easy 9 months, but I've kept moving forward, although sometimes just barely moving. My eyes have always looked forward to better times, and here's hoping those are closer.

I'm going to push the author interview to the next post and provide you with an update on my writing. I have kept writing, but the progress slower considerably in the first half of this year. Still, there was progress. And that's what matters.

Although technically published in December 2021, I've never shared this book series here until now. You will notice that neither has it made it to the sidebar yet. Need a little more time for that. And I will add the entire series.

Grandma's Tales 3 and Grandpa's Tales 3 added two more delightful and entertaining tales to this series: Vampires in the Backyard and A Fish Tale.

As always, these stories are crafted with repeating phrases giving children the experience of reading the story on their own. These experiences also help readers become confident in reading out loud.


 

 

 

Vampires in the Backyard will push young (& older) readers to explore their own imaginations using the extended metaphor that builds this story.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A Fish Tale is the retelling of a story told to me by a earnest young man who believed it because he lived it!







I'm so excited to finally announce the upcoming publication of my newest series The Feathers of the Phoenix! Book 1, The Atlantean Horse is set for release on September 23, 2022. 


 

Steeped in Ancient Mystery and Prophecy. 

Hunted by 4 Deadly Biblical Horsemen.

Rosa and Jerome embark upon a perilous quest to find and retrieve the First of Five Phoenix Feathers.

When found Atlantis will rise again so it's people can return home. But many dangers await these two and, unknown at the start, a very personal connection. 




Currently, the eBook is available for pre-order at these sites:

Apple:  https://books.apple.com/us/book/id6443251464
Kobo:  https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-atlantean-horse
Tolino:  https://www.thalia.de/shop/home/artikeldetails/A1064679403
Vivlio:  https://shop.vivlio.com/product/9781804401309_9781804401309_10020

The paperback will be available for pre-order in a few days as well as more eBook sellers. 


For the latest information on my writing, please click on the FOLLOW button at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment